BECOME A BLISS PRESENTER
Seeking not-so-shy, motivating-as-I’ll-get-out, kind-to-the-core healers, artists, practitioners, therapists, musicians, teachers, speakers of all kinds to present-their-asses-off at the best damn women’s weekend in Ontario.
At Bliss B4 Laundry we bring together women in a rustic, laid-back, natural environment. We light the candles, set the mood, and magic happens. The constellation of women that participate is always divinely perfect. We have learned to trust in that.
What is the weekend about?
The concept of the weekend is simple. As busy women ourselves we are perfectly qualified to comment on the fact that we are not alone. It seems there are a great many of us who have become downright professionals at handling the needs of everyone in our lives before our own.
Women come to Bliss B4 Laundry Wellness Weekends because they deserve a break. Or because they seek like-minded women to laugh, cry and dance with. They come because they crave stillness and quiet to listen to inner wisdom and guidance. Or they need healing and transformation. And sometimes they get dragged here by a friend who claims to know better.
But regardless of why they come, they leave with full hearts, full bellies (damn the food is good), lasting and meaningful friendships, and memories that carry them through until next year.
How do YOU fit in?
In exchange for your kick-ass 1.5 hour workshop/group activity we can offer these super awesome things (thereby hopefully balancing karma – no joke – that’s important to us):
- A deeply-discounted Registration Fee just for presenters (what? okay – that’s awesome)
- Access to all weekend programming (workshops, activities, sessions)
- Six yummy-in-your-tummy vegetarian/vegan meals (and snacks – also important to us!)
- Two nights rustic, shared accommodation (cabins/bunk beds with new and old friends)
- Table in the Marketplace for promotion of your business/service (you can sell stuff!)
- Private space during the weekend for One-to-One Sessions with clients (paid for this!)
- Promotion of you on our awesome website (we gets lots of traffic!)
- Opportunity to share e-books, offers, podcasts, etc. on Bliss B4 Laundry social media
Need to know more? Here are the details:
How big are the workshops? We expect 60-80 women to attend from across the province. You will have approximately 12-30 participants in your workshop depending on its popularity.
Who are these women? We market our events to everyday women. That means we are affordable by design. We don’t take home a big paycheck, but we take home a lot of satisfaction with what we do.
When and where are the weekends in 2018? We will SOON confirm the venues and dates for 2018! Stay tuned!
Thank you so much for your interest!
Our Call to Presenters for 2018 is closed.
Be sure to sign up below for our mailing list so we can let you
know when we open our Call to Presenters for 2019!